Ingredients (I don’t measure things…sorry)
- Chicken Breast
- Long Grain Wild Rice (Uncle Ben’s)
- Whole leaf spinach
- Kale (yes… you read that right)
- Spices to taste (garlic/salt/pepper/red pepper/onion/BASIL)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a casserole pan with Olive Oil
- Layer bottom of pan with rice
- Add a layer of chopped spinach and *kale*
- Shake spices (except basil and red pepper) over rice and veggies
- Top with chicken breast and add basil and red pepper
- Add enough water to cover the rice layer
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
When I made this this morning I forgot to add the water. The chicken was done and I didn’t want it to dry out, but I also didn’t want to feel like Iw as eating bird seed so I added the water and just let the dish sit in the warm oven while it cooled off. Worked out fine and the chicken was super juicy!